Friday, July 10, 2015

YWAM Financial Support Info


Thank you for investing in me and the work God is doing in the UK, Scotland, and the nations! Here is the information for financial giving:

As a staff volunteer with Youth With A Mission, I am responsible for raising personal monthly support. My goal is to raise $1500 a month to cover staff fees, housing costs, food, travel expenses, and outreach fees. YWAM has a base in Tyler, TX that serves as a donation center for staff.  They can process checks or they have the ability to set up an automatic monthly withdrawal if that is easier for you.  You can contact them and they will provide you with the form to set up the donation.  If you would like to send a check it should be made out to YWAM and mailed to PO Box 3000, Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000. Due to IRS regulations they ask that you not put my name anywhere on the check, but instead include a separate note with my name.  However, if you use a banking bill payment service, then my name does need to be on the check. YWAM Tyler's accounting department's phone number is 903-509-5302. If you are as confused as I am, you can always ask my CPA mom (thanks mom!!), or Labish Center Church has offered to receive donations as well at 7114 Labish Center Dr NE,  Salem, OR 97305, and you can also set up an automatic bill pay with them. Their phone number is 503-393-4554.

I also have a paypal account, paypal.me/katyflanigan

My address in Oregon is: PO Box 21207, Keizer, OR, 97307
My Scotland address is:
Katy Flanigan
The Seamill Centre
9 Glenbryde Road
West Kilbride
KA23 9NJ
Scotland

Thank you for your prayers, financial support and encouragement. None of this would be happening if it weren't for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment